8/04/2010

7 / 16 ~ 17 Gracie's 2yr Birthday Cake - My first fondant cake decoration




I used to decorate cakes with vege whipped cream.
But it's not available at the moment.
This is my first time trying out using fondant to decorate a cake.
It's for my little 2-year-old girl's birthday on18th July 2010.



I made everything which she likes at the moment,
and then arranged all the characters on a 8" chiffon cake.






Everyone's got a marshmallow pillow.








I made all the little gadgets ahead and organized them on the cake the next day just b4 the birthday party.





my family and me.









this little monster " was " her first idol for a while












this little rabbit is her fav cuddly doll at the moment









which kid doesn't like snoopy ??
sure so does my little one.









yeh yeh..... terrible 2
very grumpy / picky with her clothes
but she's a good eater !







Especially the cakes I made.
She's always going for another piece ~

Light black tea chiffon cakebase.
yum

No comments:

Post a Comment